The real estate industry is growing with the passage of time. People are more interested to invest in profitable projects. There are two types of investments in this industry that is a long-term investment and short-term investment. People invest according to their own choices and requirements. Here are the 10 reasons to Invest in Islamabad being the capital of Pakistan.
10 Reasons to Invest in Islamabad:
- Pakistan’s number one city and world’s 2nd most beautiful capital known for its scenic beauty and tourist fascinations.
- Pakistan’s number one city which is safe and secure from the security perspective.
- It is connected with two major provinces of Pakistan, namely Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa via M1 and M2, the most famous and state of the art motorways of Pakistan.
- Due to its organized expansion as it is rapidly expanding towards North, South and East.
- A huge influx of rural population to Islamabad owing to availability of magnificent opportunities in metropolitan city of Pakistan.
- Islamabad is home to approximately 4.1 million people and much more transit population which is half way through to make it a permanent abode.
- Pakistan’s largest international airport, big commercial markets, shopping malls, lush green parks, spacious roads, monuments, and key government offices are there in Islamabad.
- Organized growth and expansion of Islamabad is pivotal factor for the masses to make a permanent destination to dwell in.
- Rental value is at its highest as well as the vertical rise of the properties which is the most lucrative aspect for the investors.
- Transparent policies, ease of business, regulatory and registration mechanism makes Islamabad a safe venue for investors.